Joining the HorseRaceReport.co.uk service is deemed acceptance of the following terms and conditions between Drawn2Win Ltd( trading as HorseRaceReport.co.uk ) and you ("the member")
1. Members must be at least 18 years of age or older as local gambling law dictates.
2 All betting information is considered confidential and MUST be used ONLY by the member for personal betting use. Any user who with out our express pre agreed consent ,passes on information to others or uses it for commercial purposes agrees to a charge of £1000 per day as a business rate user. Business users will be invoiced with payment due in 30 days. Late payments will subject to interest at bank of england base rate plus 10%.
3. Once a member has joined the HorseRaceReport.co.uk service , he/she is bound to an agreement that he/she shall not in any way divulge the information to any third parties. Information piracy and/or the re-transmission of information, either for commercial gain or not, of any kind will NOT be permitted and we will seek legal redress over any such action. If Drawn2Win Ltd believes an abuse of member privilege as above has taken place, we withhold the right to refuse access to the member in question with any subscriptions fees retained.
4. Drawn2Win Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for any use the member may make of the information on this Web site, in email correspondence nor any associated services advertised on this Web site. Advertisements on this web site do not constitute an endorsement by Drawn2Win Ltd or its editor of the services or products advertised.
5 The member agrees not to hold responsible Drawn2Win Ltd nor seek redress for any interruption in service due to technical matters associated with this site.
6. Whilst HorseRaceReport.co.uk makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the web site it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. The User is, therefore, recommended to take all appropriate safeguards with regard to virus protection.
7. HorseRaceReport.co.uk reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or suspend the members's access to all or part of the web site or services. If suspension is evoked for breach of the terms above, no refund shall be made on subscription fees paid.
8. Message Board or Blog Commenting System - Members agree that they are controlling editor of any posts they make on any members message board or blog commenting system and assume legal responsibility for posted statements they make. Members agree not to post any information that is defamitory or libelous to either other members, other indivdiuals or organisations. Members also agree not to post any information that breaches copyright laws. Members also agree that they will conduct themselves with dignity on the message board and that foul or abusive language will not be used in any posts made. HorseRaceReport.co.uk reserve the right to remove a members posting privaleges should a member be found to be breaching the rules above or are deemed to be in any way disruptive on the boards.
Any member who uses the boards for any form of advertising purposes agrees to be charged business user rates as per item 2 above.
9. Refunds - HorseRaceReport.co.uk are happy to refund any subscription payment within 60 days of the payment being processed. This applies not only to first purchanse but also to any recurring payments. To submit a refund request please contact us via the details listed at www.HorseRaceReport.co.uk/contact.php
10. Any registrations for our free report will be added to our free newsletter list. By requesting the free report you are giving your consent to receive future email from us. We do however run a strict ethical opt in opt out policy and only want to send our newsletter to those that want it. Any removal requests received will be processed quickly.
11. These terms and any claim based on use of information from this web site
shall be governed by English laws and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction
of the courts of England and Wales.